x
Highlighted
Square Community Moderator

Re: Why does my Square Online Store say: This store is not yet accepting payments

@Freestylenow Check my answer above on this thread. If you're still having trouble after looking at those settings let me know!

Nika_S
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 11 of 16
Highlighted

Online Store as Gallery

By law, I can't sell my items online. Our physical shop is not open for browsing and won't be for a while, so I'm trying to figure out a way for my customers to see what we have in the store without adding items directly to a shopping cart and paying for them that way. We currently have an online order form where they tell us what they want, and I'm hearing from my customers that they want a way to know what we actually have in stock. If we change all the items to $0, then how will we actually charge them in person and have that sync with our inventory management system? Any advice would be welcome.

Message 12 of 16
Highlighted

Re: Online Store as Gallery

Hey @mollymoran! I moved your question here. If you take a look at my answer above, you'll follow the steps to disable your online orders (reverse of what I'm suggesting to the original seller who posted who wanted to know why items were not showing as available.)

When you disable that toggle, your customers can still browse through your Online Store items but not purchase. They'll see a message that says "Our store is not currently accepting orders" when they click on an item.

Hope this helps you out!

Nika_S
Message 13 of 16
Highlighted

Re: Online Store as Gallery

Thanks, Nika_S! This answer really does solve the biggest hurdle I have. Is there any way to modify the language about the store not accepting online orders? I'd love for it to be clear about using our online order form.

Message 14 of 16
Highlighted

on my online store it is showing not available when trying to shop

on my online store it is showing not available when trying to shop

Message 15 of 16
Highlighted

Re: on my online store it is showing not available when trying to shop

@Avenue2403 Check out this thread and make sure you have the above turned on.

Nika_S
Message 16 of 16