x

Can Retail POS app check out service items?

Hi, we have a day spa along with a boutique and currently use Retail POS app.  We are tired of having our services try and track inventory and have it as a COGS.  When I switched the services to become a service item we ca no longer find it or check it out through the app.  What am I doing wrong?  We do not use square appointments just want to be able to check out a customer that had massage and wants to purchase clothes at the same time.  

Please help.

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hi @WME.  There does not seem to be a way to add services to the grid in Retail POS.  But, you can switch to the Square POS which does allow you to ring up services as well as add them to the grid.

Regards,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

we offer services and have the services listed as a regular retail item. It's a little annoying but because we do more retail than services it makes sense to me.

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 3 of 3