x
Beta Member

Can you add a way to do a variation on a bundled item?

I have a flower shop and am thrilled that there is now a way to create a bundled item, but I can't figure out a way to do a variation of the bundled item.  For example, "Dozen Roses" includes:

Vase

Greenery

Accent flowers

Roses

Ribbon etc.

This all gets pulled out of stock when the item is purchased.  In order for it to work, I had to do a specific color of roses so that we didn't over sell.  I would love it if I could have a variation where I could use all the other items currently bundled but change the color of roses and not have to create 10 different items.  Does this exist?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for posting, @Ericasgarden 👋

I haven't had a chance to look into this in my account, but I definitely want to follow up with you soon regarding your question. 

I'm not sure if this would be considered a feature request, but I will touch base with the team to see if it is possible to set up the scenario you presented. 

Thanks again! 

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Florist also - I have not found a way to do it so far. Every "bundle" is actually just a new item that gets pulled from stock - no way to select variations that I'm finding at this time.  Wish we could though - it would make life so much easier with gift baskets, floral arrangements etc. Crossing fingers it's a thing soon. 

Message 3 of 3