x

Compare Inventory count between locations

Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to compare stock counts in a report between my "Show Floor" location and my "Stock" location. The item catalogue for both locations match perfectly but I want to generate a report that can show me items out of stock on the "show floor" location but are in stock in the "stock" location 

Just to clarify I do not need to compare item libraries between locations, but rather stock count between locations.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Hi @foxnull778,

You should be able to generate a report for this condition by using an export of your item library. Each location should have a column on the spreadsheet identifying the current inventory quantity. In your case, you should have the following columns: "Current Quantity Show Floor" and "Current Quantity Stock".

In the item export spreadsheet, create a filter on both the current quantity columns. Set the filter for the "Current Quantity Show Floor" to only display rows that have a zero quantity and set the filter for the "Current Quantity Stock" to display rows that have a quantity greater than zero. The combination of the two filters will show you which items you can find in your storage location to bring out to the floor.

Regards,

Patti

Patti
Owner
TwinkleToes Dance Store
Message 2 of 2