x
Beta Member

How do we sell multi-appointments package? With a package code to track or some other means?

Hello,

We want to sell a package of appointments. Buy 3 at one time for 10% discount or something.
We need a way to track. How can a package code be created to allow our mobile service techs to track the customer's package? 

The same service tech does not visit the customer every time. 

Thank you,

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Hi @hydrabot,

In case you're looking to do this and you're open to using an integrated app that will give you the functionality please let me know.  I founded a company called Submatic (https://submatic.io) to help businesses manage memberships and subscriptions.  It also allows for the sale of packages of services which can be booked on Square appointments.

Here's a demo link showing something that be set up easily and which is linked to Square: https://submatic.io/store/124/subscribe (this example is for beauty/salon but the software can work for various industries). 

You can easily offer a package of 3 appointments with a 10% discount.  The customer would pay upon purchasing and receive credit for 3 appointments which can be booked through Square appointments without additional payment required.

Let me know if you'd like more information, thanks!

Best,

Dan

Message 2 of 5

I just posted this issue again.

We need: to create a package that includes: selection of # services, combining different services in a package, full edition of the package, in date, client's date, # of services, package's name, and price. Option to be prepaid, be sent in invoices, gift card option.  Option for rescheduling services,  to charge no-show, Uff!!! so many more, This feature is NEEDED IT.

Services providers shouldn't just adapt to restaurants, delivery, or yoga classes options, no way

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @theesthetician thanks for reaching out with some great insight. I do want to take deeper dive into some of these inquiries so I can potentially offer some solutions. Since you do have a few different requests do mind breaking this down more specifically what changes you are wanting, and just giving a little more insight into what your business needs are? I appreciate it, I will keep an eye out for your response.

Message 4 of 5

Message 5 of 5