x

Dropshipping with Square

How do i remove the inventory management/tracking from my store, i do not hold any stock i use a woocommerce site with a square plugin and most of my items shows that they are out of stock .

Message 1 of 25
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Dropshipping with Square

Hey @Andy639,

As mentioned in the thread above your comment- we do not offer drop shipping at this time. 

1 Best Answer

Best Answer

You can turn off the tracking of your stock in your Square Dashboard. You can also turn tracking of stock for an individual item through your Square Online Store by going directly to that item.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Thanks Maya, 

My site is https://www.dogdaysrc.com/ and I would like to be able to add products that when ordered will send a drop order notification to a Shopify site.

Message 22 of 25
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for holding @DogDaysRC , this is currently not possible since Square Online orders cannot be linked to an external website. You can still get the notifications through Square. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Message 23 of 25

can i integration or import products from other dropshipping platforms other than spocket to my square online store?

Message 24 of 25
Square Community Moderator

Hi @diamondchristyl - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

We currently only offer direct integrations for dropshipping with Printful and Spocket. You can find these on your Square Online Dashboard's Apps page.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 25 of 25