x

Feedback: Customers believe they are leaving a public review, but they are private

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Reviews are misleading

So my customers leave stellar reviews and they believe others can read them. Sadly they are wasted since only I can read them. It’s misleading and then they don’t leave a google review. I wish there was a way to connect them

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

@Ppp1 Great idea!  I thought the same thing, a 'share on .....' button would be excellent.  Mods - any possibility of adding this function?

Message 2 of 4
Admin

@Ppp1 and @cmusicshop

Our Product Team has heard this request for sure, and I'll bubble it up again! We'll post updates as we have them in the Product Updates board.

In the meantime, when I had customers leave feedback for me at my flower shop, I would copy it from my dashboard and repost it on my Facebook page with a "Thanks for the love," and tag the person who had left it. 

It was a great way to keep my customers engaged and recognize that I had received their feedback.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

An API app has been created to post Square reviews on Facebook Business pages, Google, Yelp, and a number of other sites.

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Retail-Group-Discussion/Square-Reviews-onto-Website-Facebook-and-...

Message 4 of 4