x

Fix category sort options

I can't get the option to sort a category by "custom" to work. They just started telling you it won't work on categories with more than 120 items, so I reduced my categories to fewer than 120 items, and it still won't sort by the custom order I put items in within a category. I had a Tier 2 ticket open on this issue and they didn't respond in more than 72 hours, so I'm begging on community forum for help from someone. 

Also, what does "sort by popularity" get based on. I see no relevance to any popularity. Huh????

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

If you already have an ongoing email thread with our team related to the issue described above, we recommend continuing to stay in touch that way, as the person helping you there will best be able to provide updates! Feel free to give us a call if you ever urgently need assistance with something, @purplebutterfly.

In regards to item popularity - this will be determined by a popularity score that includes order information, number of times an item is added to cart, and item views. I hope this helps clarify what you're seeing here!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

I'll call tomorrow. It's long past time you need to have fixed the chaos with Categories.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Checking in here to make sure you were able to get in contact with our Support Team, @purplebutterfly. We want to make sure this gets solved for you!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

It's still not working. I'll call again. So glad I was told I wouldn't be charged for service until fixed.

Message 5 of 5