x

How do I enter item weights in ounces or other units?

So I have figured out how to have my online shipping have presets for weights.  ( Although it doesn't give options for ounces only lbs 🙄) How do I add weights to my items? I can't find that anywhere.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hello @Lisaluvschuck,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

Currently, we only have the ability to set the unit of weight measurement to pounds or kilograms. Yet, I see how having a variety of different options would be beneficial depending on the product.

Our teams are constantly looking through our seller's feedback to make necessary improvements, and we will be sure to let you know if anything ever changes or if new updates are released. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 5

Great how do I add weight to an item?

Message 3 of 5

You can enter the equivalent of ounces (4 oz item = enter 0.25lb) . To enter the item weight, go to Online>Items> Item Library > Select an item and scroll down to 'fulfillment' . Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 3.28.05 PM.png

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Thank you for jumping in to help @luxcups1, much appreciated.

@Lisaluvschuck, please check out the screenshot and steps provided above or check out this article for information on getting shipping set up through Weebly.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 5 of 5