x

How to connect Wix and Square to sync inventory?

Hello! I am new to Square and Wix. I recently set up an online shop through Wix, but I am also selling items in-store. I have my Wix and Square accounts connected. I've just received my Square Reader, and I want to be able to use that for in-store purchases so that my inventory on Wix is synced up. Does anyone know how to do this? 

Can I just have the app open and people swipe their card and it will sync automatically? 

Message 1 of 4
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: How to connect Wix and Square to sync inventory?

Hello and welcome, @JannasNeedleArt 👋

I'll start with this important note from our Support Center article about this integration: Wix doesn't currently integrate with Square Items or Inventory. Please let me know if any additional questions come up about this!

1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

I'll start with this important note from our Support Center article about this integration: Wix doesn't currently integrate with Square Items or Inventory. Please let me know if any additional questions come up about this!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Best Answer

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I see the above answer is old. Does WIX now sync with Square inventory? Looking to set up  a new webstore that will sync with our physical inventory.

Message 3 of 4

Unfortunately, Wix still does not sync with Square inventory without the use of a third party app that usually costs a fee. Because Wix is trying to brand their own POS technology, I don't foresee this becoming an option anytime soon, if at all.

Message 4 of 4