x
Beta Member

Kitchen Printer Change

Recently, when ringing in orders of multiple of the same item, the kitchen printer is splitting them out into singles for some reason. Is there a fix?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @MeatsnFoods.  This question has been asked so many times recently that I assume something must have happened with the last POS update.  You should be able to fix this by going to More -> Settings -> Hardware.  Select the printer and click Edit under printer station.  Select In Store Tickets, then toggle “Combine identical items” on, then save the printer definition.  You should be good to go then.

Regards,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @MeatsnFoods.  This question has been asked so many times recently that I assume something must have happened with the last POS update.  You should be able to fix this by going to More -> Settings -> Hardware.  Select the printer and click Edit under printer station.  Select In Store Tickets, then toggle “Combine identical items” on, then save the printer definition.  You should be good to go then.

Regards,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Thanks!

Message 3 of 3