x

Non secure website

I recently switched over to the new online store powered by Weebly. It was working fine, until I upgraded and added a custom domain (my website is hosted by Wix). The link works, but it is NOT SECURE and it has caused all of my products to state, "not accepting payments at this time." I tried switching back to the domain that Square automatically assigned to our Weebly store, but I cannot find an option that lets me do that. It says SSL is automatic, to give it some time and it will override, but it's been about 10 hours since I switched domains, and it is  still not working.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @tiwelsh,

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. Really sorry to hear about this issue you've been experiencing.

Any change to the DNS settings can take 24-48 hours to update on the backend. You will also need to make sure the domain is properly pointed to our IP address, that there are no AAAA records, and that the SSL is enabled.

If you're using the Square Online Store, you can unpublish (from Website> General Settings) and then publish again from within the editor.

Let me know which of these suggestions/steps you've tried already. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2