x

One SKU, different prices

Hi.

We have three different customers and three different prices.

Online is $80.  High volume is $48.88, and wholesale is $32.75.

How can we create the different prices level for the same SKU?

The discount use is complicated, and some people don't understand.

Thank you

Regards

Andres

info@racerxxi.com

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

@labryllc I've not run into this the same way you are but I do have the need to charge a different price online than I do in-store. I've not found a way to handle this without me manually having to be involved. 

For us, I want the online customer to see the online price with the ability to make a purchase without me being involved. I don't have high-volume or wholesale customers with the ability to purchase online so this one is different. For me, I have one item with multiple variations in my setup. I manually choose the correct price for the correct customer and complete the sale. This pulls inventory from the proper SKU and allows for multiple price points. 

However, for online customers, I have to duplicate my menu and make it visible online with different pricing and no variations. The only way I know to allow high-volume or wholesale customers to get their discount is to use the method above, publish the highest price, and give them a discount to get it down to the rate you want for them. However, you've already said this doesn't work well so I'm not helping any with that option. 

Take care of yourself and, as life provides, someone else too.
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Hi Labryllc, to offer better recommendations is the only option online the $80 option?

If so for simplicity's sake I would personally create three items with the same SKU and have the online item be the only one synced or available to purchase online.

It will prompt you that they are the same SKU but at checkout in the store you will be able to choose which one to use.

I find variations have their usefulness but sometimes for tracking purposes individual items make it easier.

www.PartyManiaBethesda.com
Please Require Customers to pick time/date at checkout for Square online. Thanks!
Message 3 of 3