x

Orda - Phishing Scam Email

I’ve been getting emails from “Orda”, claiming to be partners with square, have a program that lets one develop an app for ordering, but doing a search in Square yields nothing. Is it genuine? Anyone knows anything about it? 
Not in a mood to be scammed 😊😊

The title of this thread has been edited from the original by a Community Moderator to help with searching threads. 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Quick update - I found this thread which does cover the Square partnership with Newline and their product Orda.

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Square-for-Restaurants/Orda-for-square/m-p/267601 

Hope this helps!

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hi @Raunaq!

If you receive a scam-like email regarding Square please forward the whole email to spoof@squareup.com who can work to shut down the potential scam or clear up any doubts!

If this helps, please mark it as best answer to help others in the future : )

Matt - He/They
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Best Answer

Quick update - I found this thread which does cover the Square partnership with Newline and their product Orda.

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Square-for-Restaurants/Orda-for-square/m-p/267601 

Hope this helps!

Matt - He/They
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Raunaq, chiming in from Blended Seattle! Not a scam! I signed up to create an app for my coffee/smoothie bar last year with Orda. The process was pretty easy. I’ve had mine for about a year now and my customers love it! They use it pretty much everyday to get loyalty points and place pick up orders and delivery. 
Link to my app here 😉 BTW I was able to use Sqaures photo studio app for some of my product images which made it super easy to make it look professional 

Not sure why there isn’t much in Square about them. Hope this helps!

Message 4 of 4