x

Possible enhancement for customer email confirmation

Square message for customer.pngHi there,

Thank you so much for all the new features and all wonderful enhancements. 

I agree with all previous threads and kudos to Square team for coming out and keeping up with all the new enhancements. This is critical to all businesses during this time and there’s a reason why I chose Square in the first time.

Add on to what other requested, I would like to see if this can be added on the enhancement list.

🔹 Allow Restaurant to click a button to RE-SEND the notification whether Text or email or both so that customers are reminded that their orders are ready for pick up. For right now, we have to call each customer individually for those who still don’t show up after 30 mins the drinks are ready. (To avoid product quality goes bad especially for drink and food industry)

🔹 Some customers  still don’t recieve any email or text for notification and the result was their orders sat at our store for over 3 hours and they finally showed up and told us they never received an email or text. This is why I am asking for the first item above to be able to re-send an email or text easily. 

🔹 BAD impact for us is the message on the email is estimated time, but everyone showed up at the same window as the orders were not ready yet. Is there a way to reword that top line on their confirmation email after they place an order? Customers honestly don't tend to read in details, all they read is TODAY, 1:05PM, however, when we have a lot of order, it can be misleading. Is it possible for us to customize that message (right now we try to do it under pikc up instruction but not everyone gets it) --- Or, could the word can be doned as "estimated" etc.. 

Thank you! Would be happy to hear your suggestion to work around or any further improvements are already in the pipeline.

Thank you!!!

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0