x

Shop All and Category Links

When entering items into my website, do you need to create each item in its category and then it will auto populate into Shop All?

I started by entering items and then created specific categories, but when I go into each specific category it wants me to re-enter item photo and information, whereas I assumed I could drag the item from shop all or there would be a tab to put an item in a particular category rather than re-enter everything.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @ArtbyAngelaShop

Thank you for your first post in the Community!

Whenever you created the items, did you do this through your Dashboard or your Online Store? 

Usually you will add the Category whenever the item is created, so they will pull automatically. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi, I'm trying to remove the clothing category from the shop all page on my site , every time I try to delete the category it just bugs out and wont stop loading and never works. I don't have any clothes to sell so I'm not exactly sure why its there in the first place, maybe my partner was testing something out.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @BeautyWagon 👋

Our Advanced Support team was able to look at your site and address the experience. Your site editor will now work as expected.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4