x

Square for Retail Plus with Square register - Exchanges

I have Square for Retail Plus but it's not giving me the option to do exchanges instead of just returns on my Square register. Any suggestions on how to remedy this?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @beckiann

Have you checked out this Support Article that has some more details on how to process exchanges? 

Please let me know if you still aren't seeing the exchange option and I am happy to circle back. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

I'm using the Square Register. I did read that article but it's not giving me those options on my Square Register. Only the option to do a return. 

Message 3 of 6

Ah okay, @beckiann -

Since you're not seeing it available on your Register and it should be there, I am going to recommend reaching out to our Hardware Team directly: 1-855-700-6000 

They can dig deeper into the behavior of your Hardware to see what's going on. 

Kassi
Message 4 of 6

Hey were you ever able to get exchanges to work on your square register?  We have the same issue

Message 5 of 6

Hello @doublebeamranch 

If you have reviewed our guide on Processing Returns or Exchanges and you are still not able to complete one then I will suggest you get in touch with our Square for Retail team, you can give us a call at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. If you call outside of these hours, you will be required to enter your Customer Code to validate your account.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community

JJ
Message 6 of 6