x

Square shows the Actual Price and not the Sale Price I have entered for each item on Weebly

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: weebly prices

Good afternoon, everyone,

I have been adding a ton of items on my online store with Weebly but I'm noticing that my prices are not syncing from Weebly to Square POS. In Weebly I have the Price set to MSRP which I'm manually entering but then I have a Sale Price for what I'm actually charging for each item which is less. For some reason, Square is only reflecting the Actual Price and not the Sale Price I have entered for each item on Weebly. Is there a fix for this? I want to give all my customers the lowest prices no matter how they're checking out with me. Thanks.

Dave

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @DSGunworksLLC. Sale Price you've created might not be syncing to Square because Square doesn't have a specific 'Sale Price' field. You could try setting up a variation for one of your items (in Square) to see if the Sale Price will sync to the variation.

If you're still having trouble I recommend calling our Support team so they can take a look at your library and help you set up your items/prices!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 3

I have the same issue. I'm curious what the fix is too.

Message 3 of 3