x

When do we get the ability to export list of only out of stock items

We have a lot of products at our store, and not being able to export just a list of items that are out of stuck is really making using this software difficult when trying to re-order products. 

The new feature that creates auto purchase orders is great, but it doesn't work for me that well because I have items that I can order from several vendors and if I'm ordering from one vendor, I'll like to pull a list of all the items so I can make that decision and easily organize items. The inability to filter based on multiple categories also makes it hard to create these list. 

It's a huge manual process for me and I'll like a way to just export items and sort and organize them off line to create an excel file that gets sent to the vendor(s). Also a column with 'last received date' in items list would be great. 

Is any of this in the works?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @Mienne_Beauty

Welcome to the Community! 

Do you have a Square for Retail subscription? There is a report you can run that has an Inventory Report by category to see the stock. 

Or were you looking for something more specific? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi Kassi, thank you for responding. However, the report you mentioned is not what I want. I'm looking for a list of items, not numbers. I want to be able to export only a list of items that are out of stock. I want to be able to filter that by category before I export the list. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Ah I see, @Mienne_Beauty

Since there isn't an exact report which shows what you're looking for, you can always export the library. This will allow you to edit it as you'd like. 

Otherwise it would be a Feature Request for our Product Team. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4