x

egift cards on on-line store

I have been trying to get my egift cards to link to my on-line store.   I have done everything that is suggested, but they still do not show up on  my online store page. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Dana6 I'm really sorry to hear the frustration regarding your eGift Cards. Are you using our Weebly Online Store? Remember that you will need to use the link provided on the eGift Card section in the Square Dashboard and link to it from your Online Store. eGift Cards can only be sold from that link and no where else, which may be causing the problem.

If you've done all that, please let me know and try to reply with screenshots of what you are seeing so I can try to figure out what's going on. Also, make sure to blur out any sensitive information in the screenshots!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Hello AshleyK!   I am not sure that I am doing it right.  Yes I am using Weebly online store.  I went into the gift card on the dashboard and toggled to sell e-gift cards online and sell e-gift cards in Store, and then went to the online store, items, gift card, and checked the place to add link to gift card purchase page to site navigation.  After doing that should it automatically show up on my featured items, or how do I get it to show up on my featured items?  Thanks!   Dana

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for letting me know! Can you please go to Edit Site > Header > and turn on "Site Navigation"

That should be all you need to do, but let me know if you have any more trouble. 🙂 @Dana6

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Thanks AshleyK.   That did work.  I wish the lettering was bigger in the header to make it more noticeable, but I don’t think I can change that.  At least it is there!   Thanks!   Dana

Message 5 of 5