x

sales tax reports

How do you run a report for the different sales tax settings?  We are mobile and operate in different cities and states, and we are able to create different sales tax settings to toggle on and off depending on our location, which is great, but cannot figure out how to run a report showing each of those different tax settings.  The only tax report I see is for the entire tax amount and does not differentiate.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @AvalancheCoffee.  From your online dashboard, go to Reports -> Taxes.  Choose the date range and generate the report. (See test screen shot I just did for illustration)

At the bottom will be a list of each of your sales tax rates you’ve created that was used during the period.  As long as you’ve named them appropriately, you’ll be able to see the taxes paid.  If you need to taxable sale amount, etc, you can click on the “+” in the list header and add other reporting fields. (See second screen shot)

I hope that helps

IMG_4668.jpegIMG_4669.jpeg

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2