x

weebly store emails

My store is set up with Weebly, a "click on this and see what happens" learning experience.  In the Store Emails there is one for "Order Prepared" that tells a customer that their order is ready for pick up.  Great!  I want to be able to do that. But what is the link that tells Weebly to send this?  I have "Store Pickup" in my shipping options (zero cost), but Weebly seems to see that as a shipping feature and, if an order is marked as completed, sends the "your order was shipped" email.  Not helpful.  Theoretically one can edit the email, although not this one, and there is also an option to send a test email, which is sent to the fake email in the sample text being displayed, heaven knows where those end up. There are other issues, but one thing at a time. Thanks.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

HI, I like the click and see what happens too.  Check your settings at Online Dashboard, Settings, Checkout, upper right Advanced Settings, scroll down to Default Fulfillment Method.  That may be what's missing.

The test email goes to the main email on file for the business.

Hope this helps!

Terri

🛍 Shop my store

Resale Collection - http://bit.ly/HangerHues

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 3

Thanks, but that did not help -- it just makes "pick up" the default.  I did a test sale to myself to see what it did and it still only sends the "item shipped" email.  And the test emails certainly do not go to my main email -- I can only imagine where they end up.

Also on my list: I added a different email (from my main one) to send the Order Notifications to, but they only come to my main email.  Not a huge issue, but so annoying.  Having a feature that explains what it does but doesn't do what it's supposed to, and other features that don't explain what they do or how they do it.  Sheesh.  In my next life I'm going to write procedure manuals and make a lot of money.

Message 3 of 3