x

Anyone else working in a PC/Apple environment with POS - Issues

We have a yarn shop, we're constantly adding new items and new colors (variations) for all of our product lines and suppliers. Lately (within the last week), we have been unable to add new variations or items to our Apple-based devices, but have absolutely no problem using Square in Chrom on the PC. When on our Apple devices, adding a variation or editing a variation tapping the "DONE" button will close out the app and none of our changes are saved. I've spent more than a few hours with Support and Hardware, updated all our OS to current, uninstalled, reinstalled, and adjusted network settings...to no avail. Am I the only one? Register works perfectly on our Apple devices, we are just unable to do any inventory modifications on them.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @DruMarks - I'm sorry to hear that this issue with your Apple Devices has brought you to the Seller Community.

I suggest starting out with the troubleshooting steps for the Point of Sale app listed here. If this doesn't improve things, our Support Team may need to file a ticket so our engineers can investigate this further.

I hope this helps!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2