x

Appointments disappearing from the schedule?

Random appointments are disappearing and then reappearing resulting in me being over booked for that time slot. How can this be fixed?

Message 1 of 22
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Updoman @Alisonweatherly @Ty863 and @AnneElizabeth

Can you try logging in and out of the app? If that doesn't work - please try deleting and reinstalling the app. 

That should resolve the issue. Please let me know if not 👩🏼‍💻

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Admin

@Alisonweatherly I haven't heard of this happening. Definitely sounds a bit glitchy. Can you reach out to our Appointments team when you have a chance?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 22

About 5 appointments that I’ve made for clients recently have gone invisible. If I click on the customers name it shows an upcoming appointment but that appointment is not being shown on the appointment calendar.

Message 3 of 22

Same issue here, but for only one staff member

Message 4 of 22

We're having same issue with one of staff members. Appointments show on desktop, but not on iPad

Message 5 of 22
Admin

Hey @Alisonweatherly, @Ty863 and @AnneElizabeth

I notified our Engineering Team of this issue and they are looking into it now. I'll be back with an update shortly. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 6 of 22

I’m having the same issues!!!!

Message 7 of 22

Yes!  I just noticed that I’m missing spots too!  Even appts that have already been in the salon this morning, checked out and paid. What is going on???? 

Message 8 of 22
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Updoman @Alisonweatherly @Ty863 and @AnneElizabeth

Can you try logging in and out of the app? If that doesn't work - please try deleting and reinstalling the app. 

That should resolve the issue. Please let me know if not 👩🏼‍💻

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 9 of 22

Isabelle... 

Im embarrassed to say that I hadn’t tried that yet. I did it and it fixed the issue. All is right with the world now! (At least with the appt app!) 

Thank you!!! 

Message 10 of 22
Admin

Thanks for letting me know @Updoman! Hopefully the same works for @Fullerj2

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 11 of 22

Thank you so much! I tried that and it seems to be working so far

Message 12 of 22
Admin

@Updoman @Alisonweatherly @Ty863 @AnneElizabeth @sashby 

Our Engineers are hoping to get a bit more information on this issue. Would you mind replying with answers to the following? 

1) When did it first occur? 

2) When was the last time you had updated the app? 

3) What device were the appointments showing or not showing on?

Thank you! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 13 of 22

My appointments have disappeared from my schedule and I am unable to schedule more people, for fear of double booking. I need help ASAP!!!  I have been on hold for 15 minutes, and tried to talk to someone online who said she would transfer me via email.  i need help NOW please!!

Message 14 of 22
Admin

Hey @sashby! Please take a look at my best answer in this thread.

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 15 of 22

I’ve noticed that if I log out of appointments on all devices and then log back in, it helps refresh but still not trusting it and still have to double check the schedule.

Message 16 of 22

Reinstalling seems to have fixed issue. Some of the appts that were missing are displaying now on the iPad.

1) When did it first occur? First noticed Monday, April 19, 2021

2) When was the last time you had updated the app? There was an app update pushed a few days prior, along with an iPad update too

3) What device were the appointments showing or not showing on? Only on the iPad on the square ipad stand that we use for checkout was affected as far as we could tell. Personal mobile devices and office desktop logged into website worked fine.

Message 17 of 22

I'm having this issue today and Square sent me an email talking about starting a free trial I uninstalled and reinstalled the app turned my device off and on and the appointments are still not showing up.

Message 18 of 22

Same here! Got an email about starting a free trial of appointments and all my appointments are gone off the calendar. They show up in History though (even future appointments), but if I go into the appointment and try to save it, I get "We're sorry something went wrong" (the least helpful error message in the history of mankind).

I'm going to try logging out of the app and back in, but this is happening on the web and I've logged out and in multiple times there with no resolution.

Message 19 of 22

I did,but still showed nothing,just like a new schedule,without any appointments 

My make a lot of appointments and I need to see them as soon as possible to figure out about my time and my services

Message 20 of 22

This has been happening to me for some time. Appointments disappeared. Usually at the end of the day 

Message 21 of 22