x

Appointments for teams does not function properly

I called 4 days ago to report a MAJOR problem with the appointments online booking.  I was told someone would get back to me with an update or timeline for resolution. Have not heard anything. Not even an email!

The problem is: When you have it set up for teams (multiple people available to book) it gives you the option of "first available " then each team member individually.  If you do what a normal customer might do, first click on a specific person to book with, then click on "first available " it doesnt show all availability.  It only shows times for the initial person. This happens every time! It will switch between team members schedules , but it will never go back to showing you all available therapists. I guarantee this is costing everyone who uses square appointments a huge loss in bookings/revenue  because it's not showing all available appointments.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

I've called and twice reported a recent discovery.  The appointments for teams does not work properly!  I am losing bookings due to this problem.  I want others to be aware of whats happening since nothing has been done to correct the problem and see if anyone has found a work around?  

When you choose to list "first available" and also show each individual person on staff, once the client picks a specific person, it will only show them that particular persons schedule.  If you choose "first available" AFTER you've chosen a specific staff member, it will not show everyone elses availability.  

For example, we have 3 therapists.  The options at booking show " first available" then the 3 therapists listed separately.  If the client prefers and chooses a specific therapist, then tries to see other availability by choosing " first available" it hold the persons schedule they chose first.  Then the only was to see other availability is to individually click on each person separately. The only option i can see is to eliminate the option to choose first available. Anyone have any suggestions?

Message 2 of 2