x

Calendar not giving option to synch to correct calendar.

I was using Square Appointments a long time with no issues; then it paywalled, and I paid for it.

Suddenly, a few weeks ago, it stopped synching to my Google calendar, causing a lot of headaches. Went to look at it and it was if my calendar was never set up to sync! So I went to re-set it up, and now it will only push to a Google Calendar it created - "My Name - Square Appointments". Previously I was able to have it push to whichever calendar I wanted. There is a central personal calendar I keep for all Square appointments, and this is not that calendar. I want all Square Appointments to go to the original calendar I was keeping for my scheduling. It will IMPORT from that calendar, but won't export to it. What changed? How can this be fixed??

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @HayShay 

While in the past Google Calendar Sync let you choose which calendar to sync to, Google's recent changes to how we integrate and access your account now only allowed us to export to a calendar that we create. This being said it may be possible that Google will let us change this in the future.

I hope this answers your question. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2