x

Can not reset password.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Same problem here.  Tried via desktop browser and Android app.  Every time it just returns me to the 

Message 2 of 14

was able to reset pwd by doing everything on my desktop computer (logging into Square.com and proceeding with pwd reset from there).  Logging into Square from my Android cell phone, having it send a pwd reset  email and proceeding with the reset pwd link from my desktop  just sent me in a circle with the pwd reset

Message 3 of 14

Did you know your old PW? It is not letting me proceed since I cannot remember my old password....

Message 4 of 14
Square

Sorry I'm just seeing your post, @thrpstcheryl8. Were you able to get signed in? You can contact our Support team directly if you're still having trouble. Otherwise, let me know!

Message 5 of 14

Im having the same problem it has to be there servers, crappy support

Message 6 of 14

There is no customer support from what I can tell thus far. Very frustrating!

Message 7 of 14

It has to be my mac just keeps spinning and apple says its on squares end.

Message 8 of 14

I have tried to log in with my pw...would not let me log in.  Tried to reset my pw...would not let me do that.  Tried multiple times and with desk top and with android phone.  Tried to call and cannot get through without a customer code.  Tried to get a customer code and can't.  This sucks...if someone doesn't help me soon, we are switching to another app.

Message 9 of 14
Square Community Moderator

@Robyn1 What exactly was preventing you from resetting your password? Were  you getting an error message of some kind or were you having trouble with your security question? 

I just tested this on my end and everything seems to be working and behaving as normal. 

Message 10 of 14

It would not accept the answer to the security question.  The answer to that question has never changed...so don't know what to do next.

Message 11 of 14
Square Community Moderator

I'll have a team member reach out and respond to your email directly if they haven't done so already. Keep an eye out for their communication. 

Message 12 of 14

I just tried to reset my account and it says that my account does not exist.  When I try to set up an account, it says an account already exists.   When I try to log in, it says that i have to reset PW, but it won't let me reset my PW.   Still no help from Square...No one will call me or return my e-mails.  This is extremely frustrating.

Message 13 of 14

Ok...Just talked to technical support...they deleted my personal account that was giving me fits and I'm now just using my business account.    They were able to help me out in just a few minutes.  I appreciate their help.

Message 14 of 14