x
Beta Member

Cannot redeem rewards in appointments for square register

First and foremost let me share that we are not currently subscribed to the Loyalty program with square. However, Square Marketing allows us to send emails with discount codes to our customers. We use Square Appointments to handle all of our business in our barbershop and previously when we used the iPad register we were able to "Redeem Code" at checkout for services to apply any discount codes sent out as part of the marketing campaign. Recently we upgraded to the Square Register and are part of the beta program for Appointments on the register. While I can still redeem codes in the regular Checkout menu, I cannot redeem codes when checking out a client through appointments. We have simply been adding the discount on the assumption that the code is still active, but rather than assume the customer is always honest, it would be nice to just enter the code and ensure the discount is still. I have played around with the settings but have not been able to find a way to make it work yet. Is there a fix for this or is this something to be worked out with the beta program. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hey there @Jaredhesse. Appointments Loyalty for the Register isn't available yet but I know that our Product Team is working on it. It's not in Beta, either. Just being worked on! Stay tuned and hopefully we'll have some more info to share on that in the near future.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Any updates?

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

I’m still waiting too. It’s so much fun having a beautiful piece of hardware and then having to do everything on my phone 

Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Any update? Still paying monthly and the price went up and the feature isn’t even ready 

Message 5 of 5