x
Beta Member

Cha-Ching Notification Sounds on Weebly App

My weebly app recently updated and now I no longer get the cha-ching notification sound when I receive online orders. Is there anyway to enable that sound notification again? 

Message 1 of 65
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

I'm really sorry you all are experiencing this issue. It looks like the bug is still open, unfortunately, but I've left a comment for the team that we're anxiously awaiting an update here. 

View Best Answer >

Message 38 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED???

Message 43 of 65

This is an on going issue. EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU GUYS DO AN UPDATE THE PHONE NOTIFICATIONS STOP. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!! 

Deborah Bucher Designs

Message 44 of 65

I have not been getting a sound alert or notification of a new order for about two weeks! The only notification is in my private email and that does not help my staff!  I really hope it is fixed by the weekend!

Message 45 of 65

I have to say this is a maddening development and I can’t believe there isn’t more communication about what the big problem is! We need an update that fixes this bug ASAP! We have to have an employee literally sit there to refresh the app to see if orders have come in so that we don’t miss crucial sales! We are a curbside pickup food business and this lack of notifications problem has thrown a HUGE wrench into an already disrupted year - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this!!! The holiday rush is upon us and we are terrified we will miss a sale due to notifications being nonexistent.  

Message 46 of 65
Beta Member

Is there an update on this notification alert??? We are missing sooo many orders and are delayed on shipping due to this alert not working. It has been over a month since this issue has occurred. It needs to get resolved ASAP please! 

Message 47 of 65

Agreed! It was brutal going through the holiday season without this and I'm really disappointed that it hasn't been fixed yet. 

Message 48 of 65

CAN WE AT LEAST GET AN UPDATE ON WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS?!?! PLEASE?!?!?!

Message 49 of 65

The notification sound (cash register) is no longer working on my iphone. I called about 6 weeks ago and talked to customer service about it. They haven't resolved the problem or gotten back to me.  

I have deleted the Weebly app and reloaded it and checked to see if my notification apps are turned on in settings. I have of course rebooted my phone repeatedly.  

This is very annoying because I have to be constantly monitoring my email to know if I have orders to be processed.

What is the solution?

Message 50 of 65

My notifications are back to not working again. Anybody else having this issue?

Message 51 of 65

Yes they are not working, again!! Ugh! So frustrated with this site!!

Message 52 of 65
Beta Member

The notification sound stopped working again a few days ago!! Any updates on when this will get resolved?

Message 53 of 65

I missed an order yesterday while waiting on my customers in my boutique!! Without the sound I have no idea there’s an order waiting!! I could have sold the items to someone else because of this!! Fix this problem!! 

Message 54 of 65

We hear you here, @MicheleP - our eComm engineers are working towards implementing a fix as we speak. As soon as we have news about an update rollout, we will bounce back here and update everyone accordingly.

Thanks for hanging tough,

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 55 of 65

The notifications have been off/on/off again the last 6 weeks.  Currently, no notifications other than an email.  When will this be fixed???

Message 56 of 65
Beta Member

This problem is still ongoing - When will it be fixed? 

Message 57 of 65

Ours was down from Halloween until after the new year. It worked after the crazy holiday rush and went down again right before super bowl. Came back up after the super bowl rush and then went down about a month ago and has not been back up since. 

missing orders and having to cancel and refund customers for physically selling products that we didn’t know were sold online.  FRUSTRATING 

Message 58 of 65

My notification stopped working. I always heard the sound of coins when money was coming into my account. It stopped all of a sudden. 

Message 59 of 65
Beta Member

Order notifications just stopped again with today's Square and Weebly update. A real challenge when running a single or double team. Please fix.

Message 60 of 65
Beta Member

Since the last update of Square the Cha-Ching has stopped working when new online orders come in, no sound. Also no Weebly notification pop-ups either. There has been an occasional Square pop-up for orders coming in, but over all we are no longer getting notified that our online orders are coming in unless someone sees it in the orders tab. We have missed a few orders due to this and staff has to stop doing other work constantly to check the Square orders tab.

All our setting are correct on the iPad's to receive notifications and this has been working until the last update a couple days ago.

Any fix on the way?

Message 61 of 65

Thanks for reaching out, @Suttle

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your order notifications. 

It does look like a bug was recently filed for this issue. I do not have an eta to provide, unfortunately, but can you try uninstalling/reinstalling the app? This was a work around for a fix the last time this happened, but I'm not sure if it will resolve the current bug. 

If I hear of any updates I will post back on this thread. Thanks for your patience in advance!

Message 62 of 65

This is why we discontinued using Weebly.  Too unreliable and either needed to dedicate someone to watch for online orders all day or look bad in front of the customer because we didn't see their order in a timely manner.

My business is worth more than the attention Weebly gives this app...  Good luck to you Suttle.

Message 63 of 65