x

Checkout Link Not Working

Creating a product and it does give me a checkout link (posted below). However, the checkout link just goes to a page showing "Something Went Wrong". I have even deleted the item and recreated it three times same issue. I do have other items that allow checkout links and they are working fine. It is just on this new item. 

Link Not Working:

https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLXX8VZ0Z542T/checkout/5O3NK7N7BEPNS63UDYNPKDE5

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @reachingapex Welcome to The Seller Community. We are happy to have you! 😊

I am sorry you are running into some issues with your checkout link though, that is a little funky. All your other checkout links work except this one, can we get which item this checkout link is for? I will investigate further and see if I can determine what could be causing this. 

Message 2 of 6

I'm having the same difficulty with some of my checkout links   Would be very interested to know what the fix is.

Message 3 of 6

Hi @SCSR 👋

I'm sorry to hear that trouble with your checkout links has brought you to our Seller Community! 

Generally, deleting the link, and creating a new one is the best way to move forward. I know this can be frustrating, but creating a new link should only take a few moments. Please let me know how you go 🙂

Message 4 of 6

This issue is happening with me as well. We duplicated the link and even created a new item product link. Please advise how we can solve this issue immediately.

Message 5 of 6

Hello there @SupportEd

I would like to take a closer look at this for you. Would you mind sharing the link that is giving you trouble along with the item name?

Also, is this happening with all links or just one particular item?

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6