x

Clicking on an item in my online store goes to a blank page

I have an item set up as an event, shows visible, has stock and is showing up on the main ordering page to click and purchase.  When you click it to purchase, it goes to a blank page with no ordering information or ability to click and navigate through the main header navigation either.  I'm not sure how long this has been going on or if it's always been an issue since I've added the item 2 weeks ago.  I just had a message today from someone looking to purchase it that made me take a look and realize it wasn't working.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello @casper-aerolab 

And WELCOME to our Seller Community. 

Let's take a look! 

Would you please share the domain of your website with me? 

And if possible, the name of the item that is causing issues. 

I'll be happy to dive in to figure out what's going on. 

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7

The domain is https://casper-aerolab.square.site/ and the product is 

Rock(et) On Spring Break Camp 2023 - March 28-30. 

Message 3 of 7

Thank you @casper-aerolab for providing your website address. We took a closer look at your account and can confirm that we were able to see the checkout process on our end just fine (please see screenshots below). Let us know if you continue to experience the same issue. If you are testing this on your end we suggest using an incognito browser.

Lastly, we were able to test this with both items/donations you have on the website. It was a tad confusing, when I added the items to the cart I had to scroll up to the top right in order to see the cart and then continue with the checkout process as normal.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 7

Thanks for testing it out.  The only product I'm having trouble with is the Rock(et) On Spring Break Camp.  It goes to a blank page.  All other products have always been working well.  Did you happen to test out that product?

Message 5 of 7

@casper-aerolab - Thanks for clarifying the issue for us. Per the pictures below, I am also able to add that item to the cart and checkout as normal. Not sure if I am missing something else here. We suggest clearing your cache and cookies and then trying again.

Please let us know if this worked on your end. 

Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 6 of 7

I tried it on another browser and seems to work now.  Thanks!  

Message 7 of 7