x

Customizing low stock alerts based on the item category.

I have recently migrated my website to square.

I sell both in person with a square terminal for my POS system, and online where I ship product to customer.

In my online store, I would like the option to customize how to low stock label is applied based on the category.

For example, let's say I had a store selling hats. I could have 2 categories; regular and autographed. The inventory levels for regular would usually be above the current "low stock" threshold of 2. However, each item in the autographed category would only ever have a quantity of 1. Thus, permanently applying the low stock label on every item in this category. This does not look good.

I know I could turn off the label for the whole site, but that's not what I want.

If there is a solution or setting I am missing, please let me know. Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello and welcome to the Seller Community @scrappyhappy

Thanks so much for this Request. In order to appropriately send these to our product teams we’d love it if you'd submit this request on our Ideate page for Square Online. Our team monitors these boards and we triage them to measure needs. You can search the boards to see if this has been requested before and add your use case if so!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2