x
Beta Member

Dashboard Sales Summary Report Does NOT include Associated Gift Card Square Fee

When a gift card is purchased, the associated square fee is not reflected in the Dashboard Sales Summary Report for that day.  However, it is included in the daily Balances report.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi @MarkDCY.  Yup, this is a known issue.  And it is just one of a few numbers that are on the Balances report but not on the Sales Summary, or on the iOS/Android Dashboard app, either.  You are the latest seller to mention this, but there is no word on when it might be fixed.  For now, our only option is to go to the Balances report to be sure that we have the correct information.  I’ve even asked for a CSV of the Balances report, but no word yet on that, either.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hi @MarkDCY.  Yup, this is a known issue.  And it is just one of a few numbers that are on the Balances report but not on the Sales Summary, or on the iOS/Android Dashboard app, either.  You are the latest seller to mention this, but there is no word on when it might be fixed.  For now, our only option is to go to the Balances report to be sure that we have the correct information.  I’ve even asked for a CSV of the Balances report, but no word yet on that, either.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2