x

Delete old PDF

I need help to delete an old PDF that is no longer on my website but it shows up in Google searches. 

https://www.themainedressagesociety.org/uploads/1/3/7/6/137633142/horse-reg-form-2021.pdf

Is there a way to view all uploaded files so I can delete the old/outdated ones?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @TMDSwebmistress.  Square Online doesn’t have this ability. When I read your post, I was reminded that years ago I thought about the need for this.  But then life happened and I forgot.  Go figure.

I thought I had a workaround that involved un-publishing and re-publishing our sites.  But a quick test proved that this won’t work, either.  It seems that all uploaded files of any type (image, PDF, etc) are stored somewhere inaccessible to us and that all files that have ever been placed there are published even if they are now orphaned and have no references/links from any of our active web pages.  

Here is a link to a feature request that was submitted on this subject.  I’d recommend that you go there and upvote/like it and add any helpful & productive comments you might have.  I’m trying another one or two short-term workarounds and if one of them actually helps, I’ll post again here and let you know what that possible workaround is.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2