x
Beta Member

Duplicate items with sku in app but not in Dashboard

I did a replace of my items yesterday - exported from square to excel - then imported back to square using replace.  When I use the dashboard and put in a sku number it shows 1 item with that sku.  When I scan the sku in the app on my ipad it tells me there are multiple items with that sku.

I have tried shutting down the program and restarting and completely shutting down the ipad and restarting.  I have even unplugged the stand from the electric and then plugged it back and took the scanner and chip reader out of the usb ports and plugged them back in.  I realize the last 2 things probably had nothing to do with my issue but it made me feel like I was doing something.

Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @snowygrey. To help with this we'll need to look at your current item library. I can't do that from the Seller Community but if you can call our Customer Success team they'll be able to review you item library and understand why you're seeing this message. The steps to call are in this Support Center article: Contact Square Support.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 3

I had the same issue. Log out of the Square app on your iPad. Then log back in. That got rid of the duplicates that were only showing as duplicates on the iPad! 

Message 3 of 3