x
Beta Member

Editting subscription plans is EXTREMELY difficult. I need some assistance.

I have subscription plans created.  I cannot edit anything without changing things that I had no intention of changing.  I wanted to change a simple price on one subscription.  I cannot.  The subscription price is not the same as the register price.  I wanted to add a quarterly subscription.  The plan is there.  There is the correct item in the plan but it does not show up under plans on the register or on the mobile app.  I understand that I can work around my issues by creating recurring invoices but that totally defeats and negates the purpose of having subscription plans.  I was ready to go live with my subscriptions on square this week, but I have to go with recurring invoices because, alas, I cannot get this issue resolved.   Help is needed.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @Lurkin1

Since creating the plan, have you logged out and back into the Register? Have you run any software updates too? 

Give that a try and let me know if you're still having issues. I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I checked for updates.  I have logged out of all registers and connected devices.  I logged back in.  I still have errors that I want to correct and can't seem to get it done.  I have a quarterly subscription that does not show up on the register or on a connected phone.  I have one subscription product that shows the incorrect price that will not allow an update to the price.  I have unused and unneeded plans that cannot be deleted and are distracting on the display.  Generally, I really want this feature to work.  It would improve our services a lot.  It is very difficult to update and edit.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for checking on those areas, @Lurkin1

From everything you described, it sounds like this could be a bug. I want to suggest to reach out to our CS Team directly, so they can take a deeper look into it. Also, they will be able to file a ticket with our engineers too. 

You can use this phone number to get in touch with them: 1-855-700-6000 squ.re/contactsqsupport.

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4