x

Square appointment booking not properly loading

Just switched over to square appointments for online booking for my hair salon. My clients have been having terrible issues with the site not loading so instead of booking online like they're used to, everybody is having to call or text me and we are so frustrated. I can't seem to get any help or answers on how to fix this. Does anybody know a customer service number that I can call about this? And is anybody else having these problems? It's so frustrating and I just don't know what to do. 😞

Message 1 of 13
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @StylistEmily, thank you for reaching out to the seller community and I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've been encountering. That should not be happening. 😕

If your clients are still running into this issue, can you suggest that they give these browser troubleshooting tips a run-through for good measure? If that doesn't clear things up right away, please let our Support Team know (any specific error messages, screenshots, or links/URLs will help them take a closer look).

Hope this helps get everyone in the right direction. If there is anything else that comes up, feel free to reply here and we'll take a deeper dive.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @StylistEmily, thank you for reaching out to the seller community and I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've been encountering. That should not be happening. 😕

If your clients are still running into this issue, can you suggest that they give these browser troubleshooting tips a run-through for good measure? If that doesn't clear things up right away, please let our Support Team know (any specific error messages, screenshots, or links/URLs will help them take a closer look).

Hope this helps get everyone in the right direction. If there is anything else that comes up, feel free to reply here and we'll take a deeper dive.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 13

Thanks so much Tom! I received an email yesterday that the engineering team found a solution to my problems and things seem to be working much better. 

Message 3 of 13
Alumni

Hey @StylistEmily - Taking over for Tom here, but so happy to hear that things were resolved for you. Thank you for taking the time out to update us and definitely let us know if you run into any other issues. 🙂

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 13

Also having this issue. What worked for you?

Message 5 of 13
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @FoxFingerprint Welcome to The Seller Community. I am sorry to hear you are also having issues with your Square Appointments. I am certainly happy to help in any way! Can you tell me a little bit more about what is going on? 

Message 6 of 13

Every few weeks the appointment app just shuts down for days. I’ve tried everything. And it will open then shut down within seconds. This app is important to my business. Been going on for about a year on all devices. 

Message 7 of 13

Hi @PoopScooper and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to a thread where this issue has been addressed by another seller.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 13

We are experiencing the same thing. I am one headache away from moving off square and onto a different platform. The booking system does not offer my clients the ability to login, so they have to create a new account for every single appointment request they make. I see patients every 6 weeks and now have 6 contacts with different credit cards in my system for the same person. I get complaints daily that this is too big of an inconvenience for patients. It’s near impossible to keep track of how many people I have trying to book and the merging contact feature fails to accurately combine the same contact into one. 

Now to make matters worse, our entire booking system is down and I only found out because I had a handful of people contact me. I’m losing business every day yet still pay the same credit card fees to square. 

square support has offered little help and points blame at the individuals phones. I can’t tell 100+ people every single day to clear their cache, update their browsers, etc. this is a joke!

Message 9 of 13

Hi, can anyone help me log into the app.

every time I put my email and password in it says to check time and network settings. Everything is fine but it still says the same, it’s so frustrating. I have tried everything from downloading the app again to resetting my phone 🙈 thanks 

Message 10 of 13

Hey @Tracey78,

Our Support team would be able to straighten things out quickly, if you give us a call 👍

Please reach out by phone when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

PS. I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋 

Message 11 of 13

I have set up my Square appointments and my clients are unable to book appointments. None of my business hours and days I am available are visible at all.  Can some one help please.

Message 12 of 13

Hello there @Vickismithreiki and welcome to the Seller Community 

Upon looking at your Online Booking Site I was able to see One Service listed and available hours on Jan 21st. Please let me know if you're still experiencing this situation and make sure to add details so I can look closer into it. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 13 of 13