x

Flat rate shipping is not showing up at checkout

1. When customers go to check out the flat rate I set for shipping is not showing up.
  2. When the order is completed the flat rate I set for shipping is not applied.
  3. I'm getting stuck with the cost of shipping!
Message 1 of 37
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Edited Reply...

I filled out address and Flat rate appeared after the city and zip was entered

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Yes ma’am thank you!! 

Message 22 of 37

Help! The same issue is happening to me. I've set up flat rate shipping inside the online settings. I launch my products today, and shipping fee isn't showing up in the cart! 

Message 23 of 37
Square Community Moderator

Sorry to hear, @herbalrae 

Do you mind posting a link to one of the items on your site so we can take a look? 

Thanks, and welcome to the community! 😊

Message 24 of 37

I also have been trying to do the same with no luck. While Square is ok for payments, Weebly is worse than useless and is was going to transfer my site on the weekend. Won't be happening now as the transfer is going to be cancelled. Going to stick with Wix. 

Message 25 of 37

having this same issue with shipping and tax

Message 26 of 37

Hi @lawcollection Welcome to the Community 👋

Shipping and taxes are calculated on the final checkout page once the customer enters the delivery address. Feel free to post a link to your site if you are unable to see this on the checkout page and we'll take a look. 😊

Message 27 of 37

I have entered a shipping profile for specific items in the fulfillment section on the online menu. I tested it by placing one of the items in my cart, following the checkout process all the way to "Place Order" and the shipping fee never showed up.  One of the items:  https://bookstallunity.square.site/product/story-of-unity-church-1872-1972-revised-edition-online-bo...

Message 28 of 37

Hello, 

Not sure why but later in the day yesterday after posting this, the shipping fee is now showing up and everything is working as it should. If Square did something, thank you! 

Message 29 of 37

Hi their square users. I'm having the same issue...my items are published and available on the website but my shipping cost is not being applied at checkout. After reading the thread I also do not see a spot for the customers to input their ship to address. 

please see our checkout page & advise: All Around Hat Co. 

Message 30 of 37

Hey @allaround_hatco,

Welcome to the Community.

Are your items set up as services? If your items are set up as services, the fulfillment/shipping options will not show. You will need to edit each item and switch the item types to physical.

Learn more about creating and managing items on Square Online here.

I hope this helps.

Message 31 of 37

I don’t see anywhere they are listed as services. I also can’t find anywhere to edit that type of option. We physically sell product daily so I don’t think our items would be set up as services since we couldn’t track inventory? 

Message 32 of 37

Thank you for your response, @allaround_hatco

Your item library and your Square Online item library are separate libraries. You could set up inventory tracking when an item is listed as a service online. You can view your Square Online library here. To change the Item type, click on the item and change it to physical. 

Let me know if this works.

Message 33 of 37

Okay so do we have to set the product up twice? I don’t even see our products listed on the square online library yet they are published on the website from the item library. 

Is it possible to call someone or schedule a time to walk through this because I’m not sure what step we’re actually missing. 

Message 34 of 37

@allaround_hatco

Absolutely our Support team would be happy to walk you through the steps in real-time! You can reach our support team by phone, give us a call at 855-809-9000 between 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Pacific Time (9 a.m.-9 p.m. Eastern Time), Monday through Friday.

You’re welcome to use the callback option if there’s a bit of a hold time. That way, you won’t have to wait on the phone. We’ll keep your place in line and give you a call back as soon as possible.

Message 35 of 37

Thank you so much! 

Message 36 of 37

@allaround_hatco You're welcome. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with! 

Message 37 of 37