x

Free booking website offered thru Square is not syncing to Weebly

Not sure if anyone is having this problem.  I have already had w/no problems a square reader for payments.  I am now trying to get the free booking website offered thru Square.  From the appointments page in my dashboard, click on Online Bookings, click on Channels... under Channels first option is Booking Website (Get a free, fully-customizable Square Online website with your booking flow embedded.), right page column indicates Preview & Edit... click on that and I get a new page that indicates page cannot be opened due to too many redirects.  

Was on the phone with Square for an hour.... from one person to another only to then have to file a ticket and hope for a response..... when?

Anyone else run into this very frustrating situation?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

HI, are you trying to add this feature within Weebly dashboard or Square Dashboard?  Square/Weebly are one platform now with many options and features from Weebly discontinued.  

When you contact support you are speaking with a Square dedicated support person that may not know the process involved.

You might need to signup for the Square Appointments on the Square site.  This will create the Appointments Scheduling for you.  

https://squareup.com/us/en/appointments

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 2