x
Beta Member

Having an issue with bulk inventory import.

I have an issue happening with imported items with variations. For example, I have imported this from the spreadsheet. However, in my Square items list, it shows like this. Why are these products not grouped under one item, but other situations on my spreadsheet like this aren't having issues? Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Hi @zachcapote,

I was able to reproduce this if the items had been created this way initially or trying to move individual items under the item name Wrigleys. You will need to create new tokens for the items on your import. Here is what you can do to have them all show up under 1 item name (Wrigleys):

1. Export your library Actions > Export Library
  2. Delete all but 1 of the Wrigleys items in your Square Dashboard (Item Library)
  3. Delete the tokens for the Wrigleys items in your exported excel file except for the Wrigleys item you left in your Square Dashboard
  4. Import the excel file and choose to modify the existing library Actions > Import Library

For good measure, I would drag that Wrigleys name in the Item Name B column down over the others to ensure there is no difference between them.

Message 2 of 2