x
sensation

Having trouble downloading 1099-K

when I click on link for downloading my 1099, it opens new browser tab PDF, but says: Invalid or corrupted PDF file.  When I click on 'more information' is says "PDF.js v2.0.673 (build: 31012570)

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
sensation

Re: Having trouble downloading 1099-K

Best Answer

It was a browser issue. I have windows 7 version OS. Chrome is up to date, but needs windows 10 for the latest version of Chrome. 
I was able to open/download by using firefox.

Message 3 of 6
5 Replies
Admin

@sensation Hmm, it sounds like an issue with your browser is preventing you from downloading your 1099-K form. These browser troubleshooting steps should help. You could aslo try disabling any browser extensions to download your form (you can re-enable them after you've downloaded them). 

Message 2 of 6
sensation

Best Answer

It was a browser issue. I have windows 7 version OS. Chrome is up to date, but needs windows 10 for the latest version of Chrome. 
I was able to open/download by using firefox.

Message 3 of 6
Admin

@sensation Thank you for replying to let us know. That's very useful information for other sellers using Windows so I've re-marked your answer as the Best Answer. Thanks again! 

Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
katie04

my 1099 won't print it just says sorry something went wrong anyone else have this problem?

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: my 1099 won't print it just says sorry something went wrong anyone else have this problem?

1099 won't print i get an error saying something went wrong

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Re: my 1099 won't print it just says sorry something went wrong anyone else have this problem?

@katie04 I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble printing your 1099-K. 

Can you try the troubleshooting steps I shared in this thread? If you're still seeing this error please reply with the name of your browser and your browser version. That'll help us to investigate this further! 

Message 6 of 6