x
Beta Member

Help! Cash drawer report is showing cash from a canceled sale!

My stylist accidentally checked someone out as cash. She had the option to cancel the sale. Successfully cancelled the sale. In the transactions list it shows no sign of that transaction. 

When she went to close the drawer it’s showing that that cancelled transactions total (120) is expected in my drawer. When I check the dashboard app it isn’t being counted in the daily sales. But my drawer is trying to count it! I’ve signed in and out. I’ve tallied all my cash sales for the day in transactions, and I’m showing a that I did $88 in CASH sales. But my drawer report is showing that I should have 208 in my drawer. Its registering that canceled 120! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused @Balanbrady and thanks for signing out of the app and back in to troubleshoot. If you haven't already can you try these additional troubleshooting steps for the Point of Sale app?

If after you go through those steps the cash drawer report still includes the canceled sale, please call our CS team so we can investigate this further.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2