x

How Do I re charge a transaction that was not charged?

A little over a week ago a transaction did not fully process on my end.  It is telling me that I can charge the card again from Reports but I do not see any option for that.  I have checked with my client who said it initially was pending but it never came out of her account.  It is not 30 days yet so I would like to process the payment.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Thank you so much for posting about this. It's definitely really strange that you cannot capture the payment from your Transaction Status report, as you should be able to do so within 30 days. I have created a ticket with engineering to dig into this issue for us so I can give you a more concise answer in a few business days once engineering has had a chance to take a look.

In regards to capturing your funds, I have sent a case over to our Customer Success team to reach out, verify your information, and manually capture the payment for you! You should be seeing an email soon. 

Let me know if you have any trouble with this, but otherwise, please keep an eye on this thread for any updates I can provide!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey again! I have a small update for your case. Engineering was able to find the small issue and implemented a fix to your account. Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3