x

How do I edit my popup coupon?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Editing my working Pop Up Coupon - Square Resets it to the Pop Up generic text language]

Hello! I am working with Pop-Up Coupon offers, and when I want to edit one already published, the edit function isn't presenting me with my coupon and text. It resets the language to generic Square marketing information text.  All I want to do is adjust the settings to a different behavior, not change the text, but Square changed it.  Canceling the edit brings me back to an Inactive Pop-up because it must be Unpublished in order to edit.  I am now left with an inaccurate and inactive Pop-up that I didn't change.  

I am using Square on Safari 13.0.5 and Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 desktop, as info.  

Please advise.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hello @TravisInTx,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Happy to look into this for you.

If you log into your dashboard, please go to "Website" (on the left-hand side) >  Pop-Ups > Click on the pop-up in question. Is it allowing you to edit it while inactive, then publishing it afterwards in the correct format?

I'll keep an eye out for your reply in this thread. Thank you.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2