x

How do I replace the power supply for Square Terminal?

Hello, does anyone know where a power unit can be sourced for the square terminal stand?  Contacting Square directly seems to be more than challenging.   They also don’t seem to offer just the power supply.  

Any assistance would be terminally appreciated!!!   Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hello and welcome to the Seller Community @CheffK 👋

You can find replacement hardware accessories on this page of our Square Shop. If you're looking for the power adapter for the Square Terminal, you'll find that here, while the Hub for Square Terminal is here.

If this isn't what you were looking for, you can get in touch with our Support team by first logging into your Square account. From here, you'll be able to view your Customer Code and give us a call, or send us an email message. I hope this helps!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Best Answer

Hello and welcome to the Seller Community @CheffK 👋

You can find replacement hardware accessories on this page of our Square Shop. If you're looking for the power adapter for the Square Terminal, you'll find that here, while the Hub for Square Terminal is here.

If this isn't what you were looking for, you can get in touch with our Support team by first logging into your Square account. From here, you'll be able to view your Customer Code and give us a call, or send us an email message. I hope this helps!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

bb

Message 3 of 3