x

How do you change the Weebly Owner Email Address?

I have followed the instructions by clicking Manage Account, changed my email, verified it. It says my new email in the square section but when i go back to Weebly it still lists the old email address as the OWNER EMAIL.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @sktcenter 👋

Welcome to the Seller Community. 

To change the email associated with your Weebly account, you'll want to reach out to our direct support team

In this case, sounds like the email on your Square account was updated, but it was possibly already linked to a different Weebly account, which is why you still see the old email when you go to your Online Overview page. Our support team can "free" that email address and make sure both Weebly and Square match.

Thank you

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @sktcenter 👋

Welcome to the Seller Community. 

To change the email associated with your Weebly account, you'll want to reach out to our direct support team

In this case, sounds like the email on your Square account was updated, but it was possibly already linked to a different Weebly account, which is why you still see the old email when you go to your Online Overview page. Our support team can "free" that email address and make sure both Weebly and Square match.

Thank you

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2