x

How to add text box for customer to enter a name?

I create custom decorated sugar cookies and I’m having a Back to school presale. 
For one of the items I would like to give the option for adding a teacher’s name but I don’t see the “text box” option like in the past. 
it used to be in modifiers and the option of choosing from a list or text box will pop up. 
Any insight? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @BCH.  It’s still there.  But it took me a few minutes to find it again!  I’m not sure what changed, but it wasn’t as obvious this time when I started poking around! LOL. Anyway….

Start at Dashboard -> Online.  Then, find your item and edit it.  Scroll down to the “Modifiers” section and click “Manage modifiers.”  Scroll down to the “Apply Modifiers” section and click “+ Create New” to create a new modifier.  Your first choice will be whether you want a list modifier or a text box modified.  Select the text box modifier and go from there!

Let me know if you need anything else.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2