x

How to set a 24hr limit on online bookings

Hi there - my calendar/booking site/open hours keep getting screwed up! I had my online booking site set up so that clients cannot book less than 24 hrs ahead of their appointment - ie no same day booking. This keeps malfunctioning and now I cannot even figure out how to go into settings and change this/reset it up. I did it a couple times already in the past, so I know somewhere there must be that option, but I can’t find it. It is extremely inconvenient that this keeps malfunctioning! I also noticed today, while I was looking into this, that my opening hours and days were completely screwed up! How does this happen and how to prevent it??? 
thank you much 🙏🏻

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back, @AwakenedHearth

Definitely! There is an option in the Appointment Settings where you can add that limitation. 

Appointments > Settings > Calendar & Booking .. Scroll down and keep an eye out for this section. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or this isn't what you were looking for. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Thank you, Kassi!

so - this option is only available on the laptop/desktop version, not the phone app?

How can I prevent this setting from resetting itself, as that’s what seems to have happened twice now?

thank you 🙏🏻💐

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @AwakenedHearth I'm stepping in for Kassi while she is out of the office. 🙂

You will need to set this up on the Dashboard, yes, but the settings should save indefinitely until you manually change them. I would say the best way to make sure they don't change back is ensure you are hitting save, and then consider adding 2-step verification to your account so other people don't sign into your account. The only way this would revert back is if someone else logged in and made the change. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Thanks Ashley!

Message 5 of 5