x

I'm not receiving client appointment notifications to my phone.

Ever since I got this new booking system I've enjoyed that my clients are able to schedule their own appoinmtents online. However, when it comes to accepting or declining their appointments, I'm not recieving any direct alerts through my phone like I thought I was supposed to. I am only able to keep up if I have the app send me texts, which is a hassle because I have to look at the time they requested on the text and look back on the appointment app till i can find their name again, sometimes ive missed appointments like this cause i get so many texts a day. please how else can i fix this? 

Already tried going through settings app and enabling those alerts, still nothing. also through the settings on the appointments app......

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @DaliaLuna, thanks for flagging this. Are you referring to reminders for upcoming appointments? If so, please this thread may help with more details on the status on that feature: Appointment Text Reminders For Staff.

If that doesn't clear things up, can you reply with a bit more information on the alerts that you're looking to receive on your phone? Please feel free to reply here or contact us directly with an example and we'll be sure to take a closer look. Thanks for your help with this.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Thanks for the added details @DaliaLuna. That is strange that it is still not sending out. I would try following these Square Point of Sale App Troubleshooting steps and see if that helps with the Push Notifications. For SMS, make sure that all of your information is correct including your number in your Account Settings.

If everything looks correct on your end, feel free to give us a call so we can make sure everything is checking out on the back-end.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 6

I've recently switched to square form another booking system and having a problem with getting notified when a client books online. I have it set to text and email me when a customer books online but not receiving any notification on my end. The client gets theirs.  Any help?

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

Thanks for stopping by @aterracciano101! Since you already have text and email notifications turned on in your Staff profile, you should reach out to our Appointments Team to take a closer look. They can check if your email is marked as deliverable and will be able to escalate your issue on the text notification front. 

Also, I merged you to a thread that walks through Appointments notification troubleshooting in case the fix is easy. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6