x

I need to contact Square but when I try to get a code it says I don't have an account....help.

I need to talk directly with support not through email

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, 

Phone support is only available to active Square Sellers.

What was it that you needed help with?

If your issue is payment specific, you'll need to reach out to our Support Team via email and they can help you out further. 

We can’t address your payment specific issues here in the community, as it’s a public forum. 

Message 2 of 9

i do have an account its just that i dont understand how to configur it and cant remmber what email i really want to talk to someone about my acount

Message 3 of 9
Square

@raffellosllc - Sorry to hear about the trouble! The email address you used to log in to the Seller Community is the one tied to your account. I went ahead and sent your customer code that way. 🙂

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 9

I changed my email to the one I use with square it is a gmail account but I can't get access to it as Weebly and square cut my account off since it expired so it is now impossible to get a verification code.  I need to talk to Weebly and they make it impossible

Message 5 of 9

I received an email saying that Square was going to freeze our account in two days if I didn't "click here" to verify our bank account.  of course I didn't click, but went in to our dashboard to make sure it was the one we have had since the beginning - it is...but there is no prompt to "verify it".   So I'm assuming it is a scam, but have now received 3 emails in the last week about this, each getting more critical.

I want to be reasured that I can just delete and ignore it.

Message 6 of 9

Hello @Mehrens, welcome to the Seller Community. 

It doesn't sound like this email is from us. I always recommend checking the "From" address to see if an emails from Square. If it looks suspicious I recommend forwarding it to Spoof@squareup.com, that way our Account Security team can investigate. 

Helpful Threads: Customer Code & Phone Number - Where is it?

Message 7 of 9

Any help on getting a customer code my email at square was discontinued so I can use it to get square support their system makes it impossible.

Message 8 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @bradhatfield

To reach our support team, you will have to send an email here with the phone number you are calling from and request to be allowed to call in to get your information updated on our system.

Once you receive confirmation that your number has been given access to support, you will have 24 hours to do so. You can then reach our Support Team by phone at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 9